WHAT WILL OUR PRODUCTS
DO FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Keep Water Out • Low Thermal Conductivity • Resists Wind, Heat, Cold, Sway, and Vibration
For Architectural Cladding Applications
- Tapes uniformly distribute stress along the entire joint – screws, rivets, and welds concentrate mechanical stresses. Tapes can be used for static or dynamic loads and are self shimming.
- Tapes are viscoelastic – they absorb shock and allow movement to resist wind and vibration without delaminating and will not pump out.
- Tapes bond and seal simultaneously – tapes create strong bonds that seal out water, dirt, dust, and other contaminants.
Improves Appearance and Aesthetics
- Tapes are typically hidden in the bond line and prevent the distortion and splitting common to mechanical fasteners.
- Tapes eliminate the need for drilled or pre-punched holes and reduces the chance for any rust or corrosion.
Reduces Production Costs
- Bonded surfaces stay smooth and clean – no need for weld grinding or additional clean up steps.
- Little or no capital investment – tapes are typically applied via hand or with low cost dispensers. Major capital investment is not required.
- Easy, fast application – operators can be quickly and easily trained to apply most tape products.