WHAT WILL OUR PRODUCTS
DO FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Seals against air, water, light, and dust • Keep Water Out • Low Thermal Conductivity
For Glazing Applications
- Tapes provide a uniform bond line – tapes are self-shimming and provide consistent sight lines and will not ooze or pump out.
- Tapes are viscoelastic – they absorb shock and allow movement to resist wind and vibration without delaminating and will not pump out.
- Tapes bond and seal simultaneously – tapes create strong bonds that seal out water, dirt, dust, and other contaminants.
- Tapes bond to PVC, aluminum, and composites quickly – units can be handled immediately after glazing.
For SDL (simulated divided lite) Muntin Bars
- Tapes bond immediately to a variety of painted metals, PVC, wood, composites, and glass.
- Long Service Life – properly installed taped bars have been in service for over 20 years.
Reduces Production Costs
- Bonded surfaces stay smooth and clean – no need for weld grinding or additional clean up steps.
- Little or no capital investment – tapes are typically applied via hand or with low cost dispensers. Major capital investment is not required.
- Easy, fast application – operators can be quickly and easily trained to apply most tape products.