WHAT WILL OUR PRODUCTS
DO FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Keep Water Out and Eliminate Corrosion
Allows Continuous Bond Lines
- Tapes uniformly distribute stress along the entire joint – nuts, bolts, rivets, and welds concentrate stresses which can degrade the physical properties of materials over time.
- Tape products offer excellent fatigue resistance – vibration and joint flexing can compromise mechanical fasteners. Tapes are viscoelastic and permit joints to dampen vibration absorb shock and recover time after time.
- Tapes bond and seal simultaneously – tapes create strong bonds that seal out water, dirt, dust, and other contaminants.
Allows Wider Material Selection Options
- Tapes prevent galvanic corrosion – tape products act as a barrier to prevent bimetallic corrosion when joining dissimilar metals
- Tapes readily bond to dissimilar materials – pressure sensitive tapes bond to a wide variety of materials including metals and plastics.
- Tapes are typically hidden in the bond line and prevent the distortion and splitting common to mechanical fasteners.
- Tapes eliminate the need for drilled or pre-punched holes and reduces the chance for any rust or corrosion.
- Easy, fast application – operators can be quickly and easily trained to apply most tape products.