Why Transparent Acrylic Tapes Work So Well
- Uniform, invisible bond line
- Seals out water
- Excellent adhesion at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding UV resistance
- Shock and stress are distributed evenly along the entire bond line
- Eliminates any drilling, grinding, refinishing, and clean up steps
Typical Glass Partition and Shower Enclosure Applications
- Edge to Edge Glass Bonding – transparent acrylic tapes enable easy glass to glass edge bonding of interior partitions and shower enclosures
- Bath and Shower Hardware – tape attachment of hardware is fast and easy without any mess or clean associated with liquids or sealants. Replaces screws, bolts, and other mechanical fasteners
- Mounting Backlit Translucent Signs – transparent acrylic tapes provide an nearly invisible bond line to maintain a slim, clean, aesthetic appearance
- Glass Furniture Components – tapes securely anchor and attach glass components and can be delivered a die cut parts to match component geometries
- Trim, Wipe, and Seal Attachment – trims or seals can be quickly mounted on shower doors and glass panels with a nearly invisible bond line.
- Security Glass Perimeter Bonding – clear acrylic tapes secure the perimeter of the glass and hold it in position while creating a seal for the resin injection process.