TBI can offer multi-layer laminates up to 64” wide when a single layer material will not provide the physical performance properties your application demands.
Functionality can be added by the addition of pressure-sensitive layers, foils for conformability, plastic layers for abrasion resistance and rigidity and many other possibilities.
Heat Assisted Lamination
- Allows heat activated adhesives to be used in the multi-layer laminate for strong, tough bonds
- Aids with anchorage to low surface energy materials
Cold Roll Lamination
- Uses uniform pressure across the nip
- Allows introduction of many pressure-sensitive materials
- Dissimilar materials can be combined to provide unique performance characteristics