Why Transparent Acrylic Tapes Work So Well
- Uniform, invisible bond line
- Seals out water
- Excellent adhesion at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding UV resistance
- Shock and stress are distributed evenly along the entire bond line
- Eliminates any drilling, grinding, refinishing, and clean up steps
Typical Glass Partition and Shower Enclosure Applications
- Edge to Edge Glass Bonding – transparent acrylic tapes enable easy glass to glass edge bonding of interior partitions and shower enclosures
- Bath and Shower Hardware – tape attachment of hardware is fast and easy without any mess or clean associated with liquids or sealants. Replaces screws, bolts, and other mechanical fasteners
- Mounting Backlit Translucent Signs – transparent acrylic tapes provide an nearly invisible bond line to maintain a slim, clean, aesthetic appearance
- Glass Furniture Components – tapes securely anchor and attach glass components and can be delivered a die cut parts to match component geometries
- Trim, Wipe, and Seal Attachment – trims or seals can be quickly mounted on shower doors and glass panels with a nearly invisible bond line.
- Security Glass Perimeter Bonding – clear acrylic tapes secure the perimeter of the glass and hold it in position while creating a seal for the resin injection process.
Free Information Sheet
See How Specialty Tape Products Can Improve Appearance, Reduce Production Costs and Extend the Service Life of Glass Partitions, Signage, Components, and Shower Enclosures